Wednesday 20 April 2011

Kate Middleton's Honeymoon Dresses...

Heyho folks, 

Sorry it has been a while. I have had a lovely weekend with my boyfriend, having picnics at Graves Park and moving some of my stuff (CLOTHES) back from Leeds and to my home in Sheffield. As well as that I have been spending time working and sorting my iPhone out, which has been replaced by the good peeps at Apple, despite the waiting time, I am in quite a good mood about it.

Thought I would do some updating on fashion happening in the ROYAL HONEYMOON. Apparently 'to-be' Princess Kate will be wearing dresses from Warehouse.  I love the second one shouldered dress in the white and blue print, The dresses are very cute and tropical :) 



She may have just bought these garments below...



White lace and brocade-trimmed blouse £55
One-shouldered dress in a white and blue print £45
Humming bird print v-necked dress £65
Bandeau dress in a riot of tropical colours £60


Sophie XXX


http://www.drapersonline.com/multiples/kate-middleton-picks-warehouse-for-honeymoon-dresses/5024648.article

No comments:

Post a Comment