Wednesday 13 April 2011

First Post!

Hmmm... Where to start?!?!

HEY GUYS! (that will do)
Right, I thought it was about time to start up a blog, seeing as I am about to complete my first year at university. My aim over the next couple of weeks to post some comments up on my blog about what I have done at university so far (and by helk it has been alot!) and little bits about my new job at FR by Fashion Rocks. I will get an image up of myself when I get a decent one of my new hair. For those who know me, Yes I have changed my hair yet again!
This year has been hectic so I will get everything up of what I have done, from going to California and NYC, to seeing Lady Gaga and Kings of Leon, to seeing the Burberry Prorsum A/W 11 at London Fashion, and seeing Christopher Bailey himself donate donate a few Burberry Trench coats to the Yorkshire Fashion Archive that my tutors have created, ASAP! After that I will jot down any other fashion experiences I may have and my thoughts and views of what is going down in the fashion world.

As for now, I say Goodnight :)
Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment