Monday 27 June 2011

Happy Birthday...

Today's birthday is Khloe Kardashians. I hold my hands up I love watching the Keeping Up With The Kardashians series and of course the Khloe and Lamar and the NYC and Miami spin offs. On my visit to NYC I did go see the DASH store in Soho, there I am near the sparkly mannequins below, looking uber cool. Haha.


So I thought on behalf of Khloe Kardashian's birthday, I should look at all her fashion highs :).


Khloe in simple baggy sheer jumper and short denims to show off those long legs teamed up with a Hermes bright yellow bags. Simple Californian style.


Khloe looking lush in a leopard print blouse. Everyone should own one. To be worn with simple straight leg/cigarette black trouser, leather trousers/shorts and a pair of simple jeans.


I love a lady in a white shirt. Not feeling the shoes though Khloe.


Khloe wearing an Evil Twin Cardigan available at FR by Fashion Rocks store in Meadowhall.


Khloe with true style in an Alexander McQueen dress, you can not go wrong with curves like that.


I love this rock n roll look which has been vamped up with bright blue skinny jeans, that match with Khloe's peep toe shoes. Very modern and it will elongate her leg, as bright skinnys are hard to pull off.


A classic all black outfit with a pop of bright yellow due to the clutch. The jumpsuit is skinny leg with a dip v neck, making it super sexy. :)

Happy Birthday Khloe.

Sophie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment