Monday 27 June 2011

Glastonbury

Damn we tried hard to get those tickets but we failed miserably. I've been busy with work recently so I have not even had the chance to watch the glastonbury highlights on TV.
Oh well, I am going to Leeds Festival this year and to be honest that line up is more to my liking.

I am just gonna go over some fashion highlights of the weekend. One must is the Hunter welly, which I have already purchased from Schuh for when I get to experience my first music festival.


It has only been recently that I have had my lady crush for Alexa Chung, when I saw her in the flesh at the Burberry Prorsum A/W 11 show. Before that I thought she was a scruff who happened to date the lead singer of one of my favourite bands. She has beaut skin, relaxed hair and crazily long legs. She is just so effortless. I love leopard print and this coat is just love. Big love for Alexa. Denim distressed shorts are a classic for festival season as well as the panama hat. And I so wished I owned a Chanel bag... DADDY?!?!!!


Kate Moss I love you too. With age this women seems to get cooler and hotter (how that works I just do not know). Balmain, a favorite label of mine, leather jacket is teamed up with acid wash jeans rather than the distressed shorts Moss used to wear. So Rock n Roll, So cool, and so effortless.


I do not think Shinghai Shoniwa of The Noisettes is noted enough for how fashionable she is, instead of cool babes such as herself we see the skanky fashion sense of The Saturdays and Cheryl Mole in our UK fashion magazines, BORE OFF. Like Lady Gaga, this lady excites with her fashions. Here she is wearing Dolce and Gabbana leotard with a train, only her crazy legs could pull this off.


Jessie J - All I can say... is nobody can work the cast like she can. Jokes aside the body suit is "sick" I love this black and white contrasting pattern. And every girl would love a thrown.



So note to self when I go on my Festival Fashion Journey...
Wellies
Leather
Leopard print
Distressed/Acid wash jean
Panama hat

Sophie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment