Sunday 9 October 2011

London baby and a Favour

Hey guys,

First of all, I've added a little link/picture to the side of my blog here ------>>
If you click it, it sends to NHS organ donation page. Seriously it takes minutes (it took me two minutes) to fill out some details to put your name on the organ donor register. If you don't know whether your on it or not, just do it anyway, you could save a life. Cheers guys!


I went to London yesterday to do some research for my Research, Development and Portfolio module that I do at uni on Maison Martin Margiela. Once I've completed my work and designs, I will more than likely bang them up on here.

I've got pictures from Mary Portas HOF store, Alexander McQueen windows, Steve Jobs memorial at Apple and Maison Martin Margiela.

Role model:







A new found love:












Obsession and first love:



I do hope Steve Jobs gets a well deserved rest after his battle with cancer. The man was a legend and a visionary, and I don't know about you guys but he did create my favourite materialistic object.... the iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment