Sunday 16 October 2011

Gwen Stefani Celebration

Hey Guys,

Can you believe it? Gwen Stenfani has recently turned 42?!?! 
I hope I look like her at that age.

     



Gwen wearing a white slashed arm hole shirt, to see the peek-a-boo bra. Working the black and white look.

Signature Style:Platinum Blonde HairRed Lips  "People think they see me every day, but they don't! I change it up. But my husband really loves the red, so I keep the red because I want to keep the husband."Pale Skin
Unique Styling




There is no lie, Gwen Stefani has had many style transformations from the early days for No Doubt (where she sported brown hair, later to pink and then blonde and black) to now. She has always played with fashion and is not afraid to break out of the norm.



Chanel her style:
Russian Red Lipstick from MAC


Her Harajuku Lovers brand showcases her love for the Harajuku lolita culture, influences which can be seen throughout her first solo debut album, Love, Angel, Music, Baby. In 2004 she debuted her L.A.M.B fashion collection on the NYC runway.






Her beauty moment has to be in the 4 In The Morning video:


Sophie Flinders XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment